BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Update

I thought I should write an update on the Hinman family because a lot is happening!!

Noah has made real progress in speech and socialization. His speech therapist said he was the most verbal student in class! He has recently been reevaluated and is still testing at about a year behind. He will be attending developmental preschool four mornings a week in the fall. He will receive speech there. In the meantime he has speech all summer and his playgroups for 5 weeks.

Jonah has been reported to be the strongest swimmer in his class! He is also taking t-ball and loving it! His preschool just finished for the year and he has been accepted to a new one. I'm praying this one is a better fit. It is a kindergarten/preschool mix!! I think this is great for Jonah!

We are getting closer on closing on our third house (crazy I know!!) Hopefully we are in this one for quite some time. The house is great but needs a lot of work!! We should be fully moved in by the end of the summer. As for other things..Josh continues to love his job and is doing quite well!! I am getting more involved in Mops out here and am excited to do so!!

3 comments:

LeFebvre Momma said...

Hey!! I am glad to hear that everything is going so well. Noah really is doing so well. I noticed it in Nursery on Sunday.

Anonymous said...

glad to hear Noah is doing well and things are going so well for all of you although we miss seeing you all

Smile said...

Congrats on all the great things taking place!!