Glad they left you the soaking tub! It all looks great. Will be fun to see it once you guys fill in the missing components and move in.
we are very excited for you
I take it the inspection turned out well. I am so excited for you guys. It looks great.That shower looks almost like the one in the Lakewood house! And that bathtub...I am so jealous!
soo excited for you guys!!
Looks very nice...
I am so jealous of your new house ;) Looks really nice -- that's really exciting, Brenda!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Glad they left you the soaking tub! It all looks great. Will be fun to see it once you guys fill in the missing components and move in.
we are very excited for you
I take it the inspection turned out well. I am so excited for you guys. It looks great.That shower looks almost like the one in the Lakewood house! And that bathtub...I am so jealous!
soo excited for you guys!!
Looks very nice...
I am so jealous of your new house ;) Looks really nice -- that's really exciting, Brenda!
Post a Comment