Tagged
Here are my 8 random things:
8 things I am looking forward to:
~YFC Camp
~Jeff and Rachel's wedding
~Josh coming home
~Cara visiting
~a potty trained child
~Weekends
~the next trip to the ocean
~Noah's birthday!
8 things I did yesterday:
~worked out
~painted with trucks, cookie monster, and a dino
~taught summer school
~went to the consignment store
~picked up the house
~watched Cars
~did laundry
~played cushions
8 things I wish I could do (better):
~be more organized
~be more social
~have more patience!!!!!!
~gossip less
~help others in need more
~stay calm when I'm upset
~Have more time in the day to clean!
~run 6 miles!
8 Shows I watch:
~24
~How I met your mother
~American Idol
~Project runway
~The next food network star
~Lie to me
~NCIS
~Curious George
I attached pictures of painting!
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Tagged
Posted by Hinman at 8:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment