BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 4, 2009

So excited!!

After a lot of research looking at pre-schools (to work at) I didn't get a job..but I found one that was reasonably priced!! Jonah is enrolled to begin in the fall. I am very excited because there was such a difference in Jonah last year when he attended school in Ohio. This has been one of the things I have missed most. He will be learning bible stories, scripture, science, numbers, letters and phonics, months, weather, doing crafts, and many other things!! I will also get some alone time with Noah which I am very excited about. They have one more opening if anyone is interested.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So where is it?
Did you decide not to try and find a job?

Hinman said...

All the preschools and daycares I have called aren't hiring or they won't take Noah. I'm already working one day a week and have had no problems setting up babysitting but if I got another job I think 3 days would be too many days to find babysitters and I wouldn't make enough (preschools average 9 per hour) to find a daycare for him. So for now I'm going to stick with the one job..if we need more I will find something else.

LeFebvre Momma said...

So what is the preschool?? Where is it? I am so happy for you guys.

Hinman said...

It is called Mom's Morning Out Preschool at Praise Covenant Church on Orchard. It is a small preschool but there will be 22 students in his class. The price was extremely resonable!