BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 27, 2009

Update....

Jonah is sick with a nasty cough and an ear infection. He is beginning to feel better.

Josh has a sinus infection.

Noah has croup and a sinus infection. He is quite sick but I'm praying the steroids the doctor gave him helps him breath easier. Needless to say we are staying in town for the weekend.

5 comments:

Gail E said...

Hey Brenda and Josh! So sorry the boys are both ill. Means not too much sleep for mom and dad for sure. Been thinking about you all each time we see a national weather forecast - hoping that signs of spring are on the way and that you still are not buried with snow.

Could you send me your home email?
Love, Gail engskov@xpressdata.net

Leanne said...

Yikes! I think I am getting to the end of my cough, but the boys are in the midst of it all. Hope you all can get some sleep, now that you have some drugs. Oh, for winter to be over!

Gail E said...

So sorry to hear the boys are ill! No sleep for mom and dad I'm sure. I think of you each time I see a national weather picture. Hope spring is showing it's signs and that you're not still caught up in all the ugly snow! Love,Gail

sarah said...

I hope you guys get well soon!

Kjerste said...

Hope you all are improving! We need to get together soon!