BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

so finally an update

Here is an update on the Hinman family:
1. We have moved back to Washington
2. We moved back into our old house in Lakewood
3. We sold the house in Ohio in 4 days
4. The boys are doing well with the transition
5. Noah had his 18 month check up today. He got a clean bill of health. He is 24 pounds, which puts him in the 25th percentile.
6. The boys have enjoyed seeing family and friends
7. We have already visited the ocean once (I hope to go soon)
8. It is great to be back at our church

6 comments:

Dale said...

I'm glad you are back though visiting Ohio was fun, too. Great hospitality and good times in couch cushion land!

Leanne said...

Nice to have you guys back!

LeFebvre Momma said...

Its about time you posted!!! I am so glad that you are home. I wish I had more time to see you! Love you all.

Anonymous said...

We are glad you are "home"

sarah said...

We are so glad to have you "HOME."
See you tomorrow!

Smile said...

Didn't know that you'd be coming back here!