BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 15, 2008

Washington

Well, we have been in Washington for one week now and I haven't posted anything.I forgot my cord to download pics onto the computer so there will no pictures until we return to Ohio. The boys had a great time at the Country Club Christmas party. We have had a blast going to coffee, visiting family, going to church and going to lunch. The highlight of my trip was a baby free night to the ocean with my best friend Tina. We had a great time and I got 12 hours of sleep. It was a needed time to have a break and spend time with a dear friend! Thanks Tina and mom and dad (for babysitting)We are looking forward to doing more things next week. We have plans to go to the ocean, visit more family, take a train ride, make a ginger bread house and go to coffee with friends!!

1 comments:

LeFebvre Momma said...

It was great!!! I will post pictures soon, I promise!