BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Jonah...

Jonah has been making Christmas ornaments at home. I think they are turning out cute! (for a two year old)!! He has been very excited about art in school so I have been trying to do some at home with him. He really loves to glue on fuz balls!! By the way they aren't quite finished yet.




School update: Jonah is getting good reports at school and he is loving it!! Last week when we came home I asked him some questions my favorite answer went like this:
Me: who is Goliath?
Jonah: A very big man.
He still says it if I ask him.

I also have decided to take on another morning at the preschool. I really love it and both boys seem to love it also!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is great!!
I am glad he enjoys it.

Knightly Family said...

Cute!! I always ask Will after Sunday School what he learned about, and his answer is always, "Um...Jesus." :)