Jonah's new favorite word is Josh. He says Dada..Josh. It is really cute. We also gave up trying to get him to say grandma (he says grandpa but refuses to say grandma) so my mom taught him to say Connie. We have been working on Diana but that is a little harder. If he says this then he has made both grandma and auntie happy!! We continue to work on him saying Tina. Max is quite a bit easier to say!!
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thats ok, we all know what a little traitor you have there in that boy!!! I thought about changing my name to "na". You know, so much easier - but I dont think that anyone would like that much!!
At least my baby will call me mom and not have to worry about learning to pronounce Tina!
Love ya
I love it! I think t's are hard. Joey struggles with t words too.
Post a Comment