BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Family Reunion at the Ocean

Friday morning Jonah, Noah, and I drove down to Ocean Shores with my parents and my sister. We had a wonderful time together!

Saturday afternoon the rest of the Zittel side and Joshua came to have a family reunion. The Stolls drove from South Seattle. The Malleas from Portland and Rich and the boys from Bremerton. It was nice to see everyone. We went to the beach and some scanoed on the canal. It was a gorgeous day. We could actually sit on the back porch. The big group is most of the cousins. Noah is asleep in Auntie Diana's arms. Jonah is playing hard with Grandma Connie (a.k.a Grandma Zittel).

I love our Ocean getaways!!

2 comments:

LeFebvre Momma said...

You guys look like you are having so much fun. I am so glad that you were able to go. Love ya

sarah said...

sounds like fun! It is nice to get away!