Jonah is so into his baby brother that he has chosen his teddy bear to be his baby. He walks around with it, hugs it, wraps it in blankets, and puts it in the baby swing. He has even figured out how to turn the swing on. The other day he put the teddy bear in the baby bjorn and today he set the bear on the mat next to Noah for belly time. It is really cute to see how much he loves him.
Noah is officially sleeping through the night. I had to wake him at seven this morning to feed him. I slept a full 8 hours. I feel human again!
Noah is officially sleeping through the night. I had to wake him at seven this morning to feed him. I slept a full 8 hours. I feel human again!

1 comments:
I think that this is a great idea!! Now even when I dont get to talk to you all the time (because we are both so busy with our men!) I can still keep up with the munchkinz. I am still working on their Christmas presents - We will have to set aside for me to spend with those boys - and their beautiful mom!
Post a Comment